Winter Tamales with the Masazul and Chef Mariana Alvarado
The Masazul in Las Vegas
Saturday, December 12 2020
9:00 AM - 1:00 PM PST
Chef Mariana Alvarado
Born and raised in Mexico, Chef Mariana Alvarado has lived in the US for 12 years and as a Chef, wanted to bring back traditional flavors with the highest quality ingredients. As a founder of Masazul, Chef Mariana strives to share the knowledge about authentic tortillas and heirloom corn products.
Tamales are a most iconic winter meal, eaten widely in México and the US. However, finding heirloom corn masa tamales is unique and unheard of in Las Vegas.
While using a collection of high quality locally sourced ingredients, Masazul's winter tamales will transport you to a small town in México where the time has stopped and the food is gloriously delicious.
$35 - BUNDLE OF FOUR (4) TAMALES
Delicious and authentic tamales made with heirloom corn masa wrapped in banana leaves
* (2) Vegan Mole and Lion's Mane mushrooms
* (2) Grilled panela cheese, caramelized onions, pepita mayan sauce
$8.5 - Heirloom Tortillas - Mix Pack of 12
(4) Blue, (4) Yellow, (4) Purple made with Oaxaca Bolita heirloom corn.
* PICK UP: Sat., Dec. 12, between 9am and 1pm; Vegas Test Kitchen, 1020 Fremont St. #120, Las Vegas, NV 89101
* The tamales are best reheated. Instructions will be provided at pick-up.
6290 mcleod dr. 110 Las Vegas, NV 89120
Other nearby events you might like
HONEY SALT PRESENTS: TWO CONCEPTS IN ONE! PLAY DOUGH AND PICKS, STICKS & FINGERS
Vegas Test Kitchen
Downtown Las Vegas, Las Vegas
k.ando x Able Baker Food and Beer Pairing
Able Baker Brewing
Arts District, Las Vegas