Tacos & Tostadas Tuesday!! $25 With The Black Pearl
The Black Pearl in Las Vegas
Tuesday, July 6 2021
3:00 PM - 8:30 PM PST
Chef Daniel Arias, Isidro Marques
The Black Pearl Cevicheria "Tacos & Tostada Tuesday" popup at Vegas Test Kitchen.
Gourmet Baja seafood style ceviches and tacos married with different flavors from other regions of Mexico. (Baja California, Puebla, Oaxaca)
The black pearl name came to mind at first to us because is alluring, mysterious and avant-garde, which is what we are bringing in our concept. In Baja California Mexico the octopus is the most majestic sea creature and Spiritually his creative, love, and full of wisdom.
Isidro: Over 10 years of experience in the food industry and currently working at E by Jose Andres. Isidro will be bringing a big knowledge of flavors from Puebla, Puebla, and Oaxaca.
Daniel: Over 10 years in the kitchen and FHO. Has worked at Joel Robuchon, Jose Andres, and many other great chefs. Daniel was raised in Calexico, California which he was between the Pacific Ocean and the Gulf of Mexico learned how to work with different types of sea food and styles.
The ticket will cost $25
(1) Ceviche tostada of choice
• Uni & Octopus: Uni stew, octopus, peanut salsa
• Shrimp Aguachile: Shrimp cooked in lemon juice, Cilantro, cucumber
• La Tuna: Fresh ahi tuna, Cucumber, Red onion, Chile Cascabel, Black garlic
• Campechana tropical: White Fish, Shrimp, Scallops, mango, cucumber, eggplant, salsa mango habanero
• Salpicon: Chilled Shredded beef, pickled cabbage, red onion, Mexican herb dressing
• El Veggie: Chard eggplant, mango, red onion, cucumber, tomato, Salsa mango habanero
(2) Tacos of choice
• Gobernador: Shrimp, scallops, jack cheese, red onion, bell peppers, Oyster pepper sauces
• Ensenadense: Beer batter fish, Chipotle Crema, Cabbage, pico, salsa macho
• Machaca y Chicharron: Smoked marlin machaca, Octopus Chicharron, Pickled radish
(1) Agua frescas
Jamaica or Lemonade
The Black Pearl
1020 Fremont st #120 Las Vegas, NV 89101
Other nearby events you might like
Holiday Cocktail Class with Tony Abou-Ganim at Libertine Social
The Strip , Las Vegas